Friday, October 26, 2012

Three Things Thursday

It's a little late in my ultimate blog challenge to start a trend, but perhaps I can mark this day as the day I started Three Things Thursday.

I like threes.  I like Thursday.  How about I talk about three things on Thursday? Sounds like a good plan ot me.

Today, it's three things I love.

1.  I love a good bargain.

While these shoes aren't exactly like the ones I purchased, imagine them in a cute plaid and marked down to a mere $5. Not only this but in my size, which is hard to find because I have fairly large feet.  In this, I have no shame.

I am a shameless bargain hunter.  And am not ashamed of my feet.










2. I love trying new things.


After extolling the virtues of Hershey's Pumpkin Spice Kisses on her blog, I had to take Melissa's advice and try them.  They are delicious!  I love the utilization of the white chocolate and their overall smooth pumpkiny-ness.  Big, big, score!

I also saw Caramel Apple Milky Ways and that sounded a little wrong.  So I took a pass on that one.  Especially since I know how often apple flavored things taste very chemical and artificial.

After discovering that my local restaurant had Waldorf salad at lunch, I was not up for disappointing substitutes.


3. Soft pajama pants

I still don't quite understand the logic behind making plus size women's pajamas tight.   When I'm asleep, I want to move freely, not feel like I've gotsomething body hugging all over me.  But apparently gurus in department stores believe that women want nothing but body hugging items.

So it was refreshing to at least find soft, wonderful pajama pants made out of breathable loose knit that can replace my other pajama pants that are more holey than righteous.



Put all of these three things together and you have one delightfully thrilling Thursday.




1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I was able to spread the joy that is Pumpkin Spice Kisses. :)

    I'm with you on the pajamas, too. I love the soft, loose-fitting ones.

    ReplyDelete