Thursday, July 5, 2012

Things that help me LML

Okay, so I might not ever jump like this.  With general joint pain and other body inflammation issues, it stands to reason that this is nearly impossible.

However, there are days when my insides like to do this, and today is one of those days.

My cousin started her own campaign to LML (Love My Life) as opposed to the FML people often post on Twitter and Facebook often expressing petty displeasure at some problem most would describe as a "First World Problem."  And by First World, we mean problems that only occur as petty inconveniences as opposed to third world problems like sheer survival not delays in our Amazon.com box delivery.

Today, I would indeed like to celebrate a few things that help me LML just a little more.

1) I sold my first two used items on Amazon.  I frankly wish all sales website were put together that easily.  I would definitely sell EVERYTHING I would like to sell through Amazon.  It's just that good.  I was able to publish the shipping label and purchase postage all from my computer and at a slight discount.

2) I received pain relieving cream.  It's called Penetrex and helps about 18 different issues.  It is supposed to take a few days to really kick in, but I'm already feeling some benefit and I don't need to feel like a social pariah because the stuff doesn't stink or make me smell like either a giant Wint-O-Green Lifesaver or a Menthol Cough Drop.

3) I also received a trackpad that I purchased.  After noticing that I didn't feel as much hand pain working on my laptop as I did with my mouse, I realized much of that was due to the trackpad.  So now I have a wireless Logitec Touch Pad and it's awesome.

So yeah.  Life was just made a little sweeter.  And it definitely is an LML day.

6 comments:

  1. It's great when someone recognizes the great things that happen in their life instead of focusing on the negative. I really do wish I could jump as high as that person in the picture but I too feel that way inside so that is a good thing. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Yes, I like to remind myself that it is often the small triumphs that are actually the great ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our lives are what we make of them! I admire your attitude and praise all the positive and good things that help all of us LML. :-)

    Dave @ http://GiveItAThought.com :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea! Thanks for continuing to spread LML - I love hearing about other people appreciating the joy in their lives. :)

    It's often the little things in life that add up to the big happiness. Keep focusing on those little things, and keep smiling! <3

    Melissa
    http://findabrightside.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I don't think I've ever said: FML before. I try to focus on the stuff going right to encourage more of it to happen! Congrats on the good things that have come your way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Sara! Thanks for the reminder! :)

    ReplyDelete